Delivery: 5 - 7 working days
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Moderate
Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009
Available in a choice of mesh, fabric or leather with polished aluminium frame and base.
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mesh Office Seating | Ergohuman Ergonomic Office Chair
The future is Ergohuman – designed with total comfort in mind. The Ergohuman chair is a perfect fusion of art and science, with flex zones that ensure constant support of back and lumbar, multi-dimensional adjustable arm rests for unparalleled support and a height-adjustable pivoting headrest for full cranial support.
The Ergohuman has been designed specifically for those who are in an office chair for long periods of time and require “Intensive Use Seating” to keep them comfortable. Aesthetics, form and function allow this ergonomic chair to utilize a synchro tilt mechanism with 3 positional lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment, automatic lumbar support system, height and angle adjustable arms and headrest all in one very unique ergonomic chair.
Using the ingeniously simple single lever control to operate the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact.
The Ergohuman also boasts 97% recyclability, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice of mesh, fabric or leather with polished aluminium frame and base.
An eco-friendly, intuitive, stylish office chair which creates the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
- Single Lever Control
- Intensive 8-hour day comfort
- Unique autoflex zones for back and lumbar support
- Multi-dimensionsal height,angle and depth armrest adjustments
- Personalised headrest control
- Synchro tilt with 3 positional lock
In Depth Features
- Adjustable Back Height - Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 5 positions
- Seat Height - Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your Enjoy chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
- Seat Slide - This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Headrest - The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user's requirements.
- Back Tilt - Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual's requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 3 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user's movement.
- Armrests - Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust the armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
- Overall Height - 1115mm to 1280mm
- Overall Width - 655mm
- Overall Depth - 660mm
- Seat Height - 495mm to 605mm
- Seat Width - 490mm
- Seat Depth - 660mm
Isle of Wight County Council case study is now on our site. See what products and services we can also offer you!
Hand Made, Built & Assembled in House
Cuddle is a competitively priced modular booth system that is strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing. With its high rise backrest and media capabilities, Cuddle naturally creates privacy and acoustic comfort which allows for creative collaboration.
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)