Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Assembles In: No Assembly Required
Assembly Difficulty: N/A
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
Boss Design - Boss Design | Coza Office Chair
Created in collaboration with renowned German furniture designer, Martin Ballendat, Coza is a task chair that boasts extraordinary comfort and dynamic support by using the natural flexibility of a single ribbon of material. Unlike other task chairs, it does not require multiple components or complex assembly. Coza is visually and functionally unique, and is the perfect chair to facilitate flexible working in a modern office.
- Made from an organic single ribbon that sweeps from under the seat, through the arm and over the backrest creating an incredibly slim and refined shaped that compliments the human form.
- Coza can be used as a workstation chair, as well as being suitable for touchdown and meeting settings.
- Choice of 4 or 5 star base with a choice of castors
- The upholstered seat can be finished in any fabric colour
- 400-520mm seat height adjustment
- Mid-point tilt mechanism with dual spring
- Moulded seat foam
- Polymer shell in black and white as standard
- Coza is Certified Task Chair against EN1335 and ISO 9241
- Overall Height - 970 to 1080mm
- Overall Width - 690mm
- Overall Depth 670mm
- Seat Height - 400 to 510mm
- Seat Depth - 470mm
- Choice of fabric colours - A selection of fabrics
- Choice of shell colours - White, Blue and Black
- Choice of bases - Base Style, Base Colour and Feet Option
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)
Isle of Wight County Council case study is now on our site. See what products and services we can also offer you!
Save money with Office Now.
The Elite Optima Plus Desking range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demands of the majority of applications. The unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation costs. Optima range now on sale!
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?