Style It!Please use the options below to style your Office Furniture Now products to your required taste. Click on any below for more information about the option.
Delivery: 5 - 7 working days
Weight: 22 KG
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Max Weight Capacity: 150 KG
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
RH | RH Logic 400 Ergonomic Office Chair
The RH Logic 400 Chair is a fully customisable ergonomic office chair featuring nine different ergonomic office chair options. The RH Logic 400 chair has a high backrest with extra padding to provide support between the shoulders, as well as curved back for maximum sitting comfort and strain relief.
- Fully adjustable for seat height, back rake angle, back height, seat slide and lumbar support
- Unique '2PP' principle ensures optimum support and blood circulation during dynamic sitting
- Exchangeable seat and pack pads to increase longevity and reduce cost of ownership
- Memory foam and Coccyx cut out seat pads available, as well as 3D armrests
- ESD version is available
- Environmental impact is traceable through EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- 10 year manufacturer warrany when used as 9 hour chair
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty when used as 24/7 chair
- Brand: RH
- Back height: 620 mm
- Back width: 440 mm
- Foot base diameter: Ø660 mm
- Seat depth: 475 mm
- Seat height: 410-530 mm
- Seat width: 465 mm
- Weight: 21,8 kg
#motivationmonday. The past can not be changed. The future is in your hands.
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)
In desperate need of a new office chair? We have you covered with our affordable Lite Operators Chair available for next day delivery. 5 year component guarantee Available in a range of fabric finishes.
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?