Delivery: 5 - 7 working days
Weight: 22 KG
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Max Weight Capacity: 150 KG
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
RH | RH Logic 400 Ergonomic Office Chair
The RH Logic 400 Chair is a fully customisable ergonomic office chair featuring nine different ergonomic office chair options. The RH Logic 400 chair has a high backrest with extra padding to provide support between the shoulders, as well as curved back for maximum sitting comfort and strain relief.
- Fully adjustable for seat height, back rake angle, back height, seat slide and lumbar support
- Unique '2PP' principle ensures optimum support and blood circulation during dynamic sitting
- Exchangeable seat and pack pads to increase longevity and reduce cost of ownership
- Memory foam and Coccyx cut out seat pads available, as well as 3D armrests
- ESD version is available
- Environmental impact is traceable through EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- 10 year manufacturer warrany when used as 9 hour chair
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty when used as 24/7 chair
- Brand: RH
- Back height: 620 mm
- Back width: 440 mm
- Foot base diameter: Ø660 mm
- Seat depth: 475 mm
- Seat height: 410-530 mm
- Seat width: 465 mm
- Weight: 21,8 kg
In desperate need of a new office chair? We have you covered with our affordable Lite Operators Chair available for next day delivery. 5 year component guarantee Available in a range of fabric finishes.
#motivationmonday. The past can not be changed. The future is in your hands.
Introducing the Gresham LC11 Star
The LC11 collection is a contemporary family of chairs offering an elegantly curved, single-piece shell with a variety of frame possibilities. Available in a range of colours and fabrics on our Office Furniture Now site
Save money with Office Now.
The Elite Optima Plus Desking range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demands of the majority of applications. The unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation costs. Optima range now on sale!