Delivery: 5 - 7 working days
Weight: 22 KG
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Max Weight Capacity: 150 KG
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
RH | RH Logic 400 Ergonomic Office Chair
The RH Logic 400 Chair is a fully customisable ergonomic office chair featuring nine different ergonomic office chair options. The RH Logic 400 chair has a high backrest with extra padding to provide support between the shoulders, as well as curved back for maximum sitting comfort and strain relief.
- Fully adjustable for seat height, back rake angle, back height, seat slide and lumbar support
- Unique '2PP' principle ensures optimum support and blood circulation during dynamic sitting
- Exchangeable seat and pack pads to increase longevity and reduce cost of ownership
- Memory foam and Coccyx cut out seat pads available, as well as 3D armrests
- ESD version is available
- Environmental impact is traceable through EPD (Environmental Product Declaration)
- 10 year manufacturer warrany when used as 9 hour chair
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty when used as 24/7 chair
- Brand: RH
- Back height: 620 mm
- Back width: 440 mm
- Foot base diameter: Ø660 mm
- Seat depth: 475 mm
- Seat height: 410-530 mm
- Seat width: 465 mm
- Weight: 21,8 kg
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?
Save money with Office Now.
The Elite Optima Plus Desking range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demands of the majority of applications. The unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation costs. Optima range now on sale!
Last item added to our January sale! Designed by the multi-award-winning London-based Jones & Partners. The Oscar chair makes a long day at the office a breeze. Now only £213, from £304.50
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)