Style It!Please use the options below to style your Office Furniture Now products to your required taste. Click on any below for more information about the option.
Delivery: 5 - 7 working days
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Moderate
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
Mesh Office Seating - Mirus Ergonomic Office Chair
The Mirus chair boasts the ingeniously simple single lever control which operates the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact.
The design concept of the Mirus chair also incorporates a multi-directional interactive neck roll which can help to relax tired neck and shoulder muscles. The 3-dimensional automatic flexible lumbar support system provides full support to the lumbar region with interactive and dynamic movement, intuitively adjusting to your needs. A “zero pressure” seat cushion helps to distribute weight evenly across the seat pad to provide maximum comfort and support.
The Mirus chair is 98% recyclable, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice of white and aluminium frame, black and aluminium frame or all-black frame with a mesh back and fabric seat, the colour combinations are contemporary and exciting.
- Single Level Control
- Multi-Directional Neck Roll
- 3-D Flexible Lumbar Support
- Zero Pressure Seat Cushion
- 98% Recyclable
- Zero pressure seat available rather than standard mesh seat
- Polished Aluminium Frame as standard
- Black or White Frame Options
- Mesh Back with contoured fabric seat
- Exciting colour combinations
In Depth Features
- Adjustable Back Height - Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 5 positions
- Seat Height - Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your Enjoy chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
- Seat Slide - This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Headrest - The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user's requirements.
- Back Tilt - Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual's requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 3 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user's movement.
- Armrests - Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust the armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
- Overall Height - 1115mm to 1280mm
- Overall Width - 655mm
- Overall Depth - 660mm
- Seat Height - 495mm to 605mm
- Seat Width - 605mm
- Seat Depth - 490mm
🚨 NEW PRODUCT ALERT ! 🚨
Elite Office Furniture | Breeze Mesh Office Chair
Breeze has been designed in response to the demands of the View
Save money with Office Now.
The Elite Optima Plus Desking range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demands of the majority of applications. The unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation costs. Optima range now on sale!
Hand Made, Built & Assembled in House
Cuddle is a competitively priced modular booth system that is strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing. With its high rise backrest and media capabilities, Cuddle naturally creates privacy and acoustic comfort which allows for creative collaboration.
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?