Style It!Please use the options below to style your Office Furniture Now products to your required taste. Click on any below for more information about the option.
Delivery: Next Day
Width (MM): 470
Height (MM): 910
Depth (MM): 550
Weight: 13 KG
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Max Weight Capacity: 115 KG
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TC Office | Lite Operators Chair
- Next day delivery
- Available in 3 colours as standard
- 5 year component guarantee
- A high back every day operators office chair with a 2 lever PCB mechanism giving seat height, back angle and back height adjustments
- Supplied with a black nylon 5 star base with castors
- Fixed loop or adjustable arms are available as optional extras
- Colours: Charcoal, Black and Royal blue
- Fabrics are tested to BS 7176 Medium Hazard, making them suitable for use in office, public places and government departments, educational establishments, hospitals and at home.
- Permanent Contact (PCB) Mechanism - the seat will go up and down, the back rest will go up and down and in and out, and you can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating - i.e. in 'permanent contact' with your back.
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Delivered flat pack for easy self assembly. This operators chair comes neatly packed in a box and can be easily self assembled with 5-10 minutes to build. Instructions are included within the box.
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?
Every office needs a Mirus Ergonomic Office Chair
The Mirus is designed to incorporate a multi-directional interactive neck roll which can help to relax tired neck and shoulders muscles. This chair also includes an integrated automatic flexible lumbar, providing full support with interactive and dynamic movement, intuitively adjusting to your needs
For more information visit our Office Furniture Now site: View
#motivationmonday. The past can not be changed. The future is in your hands.
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)