Delivery: Next Day
Width (MM): 470
Height (MM): 910
Depth (MM): 550
Weight: 13 KG
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Max Weight Capacity: 115 KG
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TC Office | Lite Operators Chair
- Next day delivery
- Available in 3 colours as standard
- 5 year component guarantee
- A high back every day operators office chair with a 2 lever PCB mechanism giving seat height, back angle and back height adjustments
- Supplied with a black nylon 5 star base with castors
- Fixed loop or adjustable arms are available as optional extras
- Colours: Charcoal, Black and Royal blue
- Fabrics are tested to BS 7176 Medium Hazard, making them suitable for use in office, public places and government departments, educational establishments, hospitals and at home.
- Permanent Contact (PCB) Mechanism - the seat will go up and down, the back rest will go up and down and in and out, and you can fix the angle of the back rest or leave it free floating - i.e. in 'permanent contact' with your back.
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Delivered flat pack for easy self assembly. This operators chair comes neatly packed in a box and can be easily self assembled with 5-10 minutes to build. Instructions are included within the box.
In desperate need of a new office chair? We have you covered with our affordable Lite Operators Chair available for next day delivery. 5 year component guarantee Available in a range of fabric finishes.
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?
Isle of Wight County Council case study is now on our site. See what products and services we can also offer you!
Save money with Office Now.
The Elite Optima Plus Desking range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demands of the majority of applications. The unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation costs. Optima range now on sale!