Style It!Please use the options below to style your Office Furniture Now products to your required taste. Click on any below for more information about the option.
Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Width (MM): 2400
Height (MM): 1000
Depth (MM): 750
Assembles In: No Assembly Required
Assembly Difficulty: N/A
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Bralco Office Furniture - Bralco | Rail Glass Desk
Rail’s pure and essential features do not establish any social hierarchy: instead, they exude a sense of status through the formal elegance that appears in all its relevance. Rail, as all Bralco products, has been designed and produced in Italy, to guarantee the exclusive authenticity which characterises Made in Italy Products as unique and distinctive throughout the world.
- The Bralco Rail Desk comes with optional cable ports, of which can be located at any part of the desk you so desire
- Additional slinky can be purchased to hide cables from the port hole to the floor box
- Curved edges for added style
- Glass top with wooden leg finish of your choice (White Lacquered Oak, Grey Oak, Black Lacquered Oak, Natural Oak or Tobacco Oak)
- Polished chrome-plated steel metalwork
- This Executive Office Desk will be delivered and installed as standard
- W2200 x D1000 x H750mm
- Available with a range of wood options
- Optional Cable ports available
#motivationmonday. The past can not be changed. The future is in your hands.
Every office needs a Mirus Ergonomic Office Chair
The Mirus is designed to incorporate a multi-directional interactive neck roll which can help to relax tired neck and shoulders muscles. This chair also includes an integrated automatic flexible lumbar, providing full support with interactive and dynamic movement, intuitively adjusting to your needs
For more information visit our Office Furniture Now site: View
Isle of Wight County Council case study is now on our site. See what products and services we can also offer you!
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?