Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite - Elite Office Furniture | Optima Plus Radial Executive Desk
The Optima Plus range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demans of the majority of applications. the unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation time.
- 11 Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak, Silver and White
- Available in Veneer - Please contact us for this option
- 3 Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphite and White RAL9003
- Levelling feet as standard
- Wire Managed legs as standard allowing cables to pass through from the socket to the desk
- 2 ABS Cable ports located at the back corners of the desk
- Available in both Left and Right handed footprints
- Choice of Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak, Silver and White
- Choice of Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphite and White RAL9003
🚨 NEW PRODUCT ALERT ! 🚨
Elite Office Furniture | Breeze Mesh Office Chair
Breeze has been designed in response to the demands of the View
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?
Introducing the Gresham LC11 Star
The LC11 collection is a contemporary family of chairs offering an elegantly curved, single-piece shell with a variety of frame possibilities. Available in a range of colours and fabrics on our Office Furniture Now site
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)