Style It!Please use the options below to style your Office Furniture Now products to your required taste. Click on any below for more information about the option.
Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Width (MM): 2400
Height (MM): 1000
Depth (MM): 750
Assembles In: No Assembly Required
Assembly Difficulty: N/A
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
Bralco Office Furniture - Bralco | Rail Glass Desk
Rail’s pure and essential features do not establish any social hierarchy: instead, they exude a sense of status through the formal elegance that appears in all its relevance. Rail, as all Bralco products, has been designed and produced in Italy, to guarantee the exclusive authenticity which characterises Made in Italy Products as unique and distinctive throughout the world.
- The Bralco Rail Desk comes with optional cable ports, of which can be located at any part of the desk you so desire
- Additional slinky can be purchased to hide cables from the port hole to the floor box
- Curved edges for added style
- Glass top with wooden leg finish of your choice (White Lacquered Oak, Grey Oak, Black Lacquered Oak, Natural Oak or Tobacco Oak)
- Polished chrome-plated steel metalwork
- This Executive Office Desk will be delivered and installed as standard
- W2200 x D1000 x H750mm
- Available with a range of wood options
- Optional Cable ports available
In desperate need of a new office chair? We have you covered with our affordable Lite Operators Chair available for next day delivery. 5 year component guarantee Available in a range of fabric finishes.
#motivationmonday. The past can not be changed. The future is in your hands.
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)
Save money with Office Now.
The Elite Optima Plus Desking range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demands of the majority of applications. The unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation costs. Optima range now on sale!