Style It!Please use the options below to style your Office Furniture Now products to your required taste. Click on any below for more information about the option.
Delivery: Next Day
Width (MM): 1600 or 1800 / 1200
Height (MM): 730
Depth (MM): 800 / 600
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
TC Office | Lite Corner Desk - * More images available upon request *
The LITE range is designed with quality and simplicity at its core. Stocked SEVEN different wood finishes; Beech, Oak, White, Dark Walnut, Maple, Light Walnut and Grey Oak with a choice of Silver or White frames. Available on NEXT DAY delivery makes this desk a suitable option for a quickly needed solution. This crescent office desk is a perfect place to start when designing your office. All desks come with complementary black cable ports and a 5-year guarantee.
- Available with a right or left-hand side return
- Silver and White frames available
- Available finishes: Beech, Oak, White, Dark Walnut, Maple, Light Walnut and Grey Oak
- 25mm MFC desktops with 18mm modesty panel
- Silver or White cantilever legs
- Two ABS cable management ports
- 5 Year Component Warranty
- Delivered flat pack for easy self-assembly
- Width 1600 or 1800 x Depth 800 x Width 1200 x Depth 600 x Height 730mm
- Available in a range of top colours - Beech, Oak, White, Dark Walnut, Maple, Light Walnut and Grey Oak
- Available with two frame colours - White and Silver
Introducing the Gresham LC11 Star
The LC11 collection is a contemporary family of chairs offering an elegantly curved, single-piece shell with a variety of frame possibilities. Available in a range of colours and fabrics on our Office Furniture Now site
In desperate need of a new office chair? We have you covered with our affordable Lite Operators Chair available for next day delivery. 5 year component guarantee Available in a range of fabric finishes.
#motivationmonday. The past can not be changed. The future is in your hands.
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?