Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
Elite - Elite Office Furniture | Optima Plus Rectangular Desk
The Optima Plus range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demans of the majority of applications. the unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation time.
- 11 Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak, Silver and White
- Available in Veneer - Please contact us for this option
- 3 Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphite and White RAL9003
- Levelling feet as standard
- Wire Managed legs as standard allowing cables to pass through from the socket to the desk
- 2 ABS Cable ports located at the back corners of the desk
- Available with 2 Widths
- Available in left and right handed footprints
- Choice of Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak, Silver and White
- Choice of Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphite and White RAL9003
- Widths: 2200, 2000mm
Isle of Wight County Council case study is now on our site. See what products and services we can also offer you!
Last item added to our January sale! Designed by the multi-award-winning London-based Jones & Partners. The Oscar chair makes a long day at the office a breeze. Now only £213, from £304.50
Hand Made, Built & Assembled in House
Cuddle is a competitively priced modular booth system that is strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing. With its high rise backrest and media capabilities, Cuddle naturally creates privacy and acoustic comfort which allows for creative collaboration.
Five ways to get your body moving at work. Did you know that sitting still and not getting active can lead to an increased risk of some chronic health conditions such as type 2 diabetes and obesity?