Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
Elite - Elite Office Furniture | Optima Plus Rectangular Desk
The Optima Plus range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demans of the majority of applications. the unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation time.
- 11 Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak, Silver and White
- Available in Veneer - Please contact us for this option
- 3 Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphite and White RAL9003
- Levelling feet as standard
- Wire Managed legs as standard allowing cables to pass through from the socket to the desk
- 2 ABS Cable ports located at the back corners of the desk
- Available with 2 Widths
- Available in left and right handed footprints
- Choice of Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak, Silver and White
- Choice of Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphite and White RAL9003
- Widths: 2200, 2000mm
Introducing the Gresham LC11 Star
The LC11 collection is a contemporary family of chairs offering an elegantly curved, single-piece shell with a variety of frame possibilities. Available in a range of colours and fabrics on our Office Furniture Now site
Hand Made, Built & Assembled in House
Cuddle is a competitively priced modular booth system that is strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing. With its high rise backrest and media capabilities, Cuddle naturally creates privacy and acoustic comfort which allows for creative collaboration.
#motivationmonday. The past can not be changed. The future is in your hands.
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)