Style It!Please use the options below to style your Office Furniture Now products to your required taste. Click on any below for more information about the option.
Delivery: 10 - 14 working days
Assembles In: Under 15 Minutes
Assembly Difficulty: Easy
Please download the spec sheet for full product details.
Call us today on 01480 260 140 or e-mail email@example.com
Elite - Elite Office Furniture | Optima Plus bow Fronted Rectangular Desk
The Optima Plus range offers a myriad of footprints to suit the demans of the majority of applications. the unique design of Optima Plus and the minimal number of components required, ensures a swift and efficient assembly process, reducing installation time.
- 10 Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak and White
- Available in Veneer - Please contact us for this option
- 3 Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphite and White RAL9003
- Levelling feet as standard
- Wire Managed legs as standard allowing cables to pass through from the socket to the desk
- 2 ABS Cable ports located at the back corners of the desk
- Available with 2 Widths
- Choice of Dual Board Finishes: Ash, Autumn Cherry, Beech, Chester Oak, English Walnut, Grey, Grey Nebraska Oak, Laurentii Wenge, Natural Nebraska Oak and White
- Choice of Metalwork Finishes: Silver RAL6009, Black Graphie and White RAL9003
- Widths: 18000, 1600mm
- Depths: 900mm
Every office needs a Mirus Ergonomic Office Chair
The Mirus is designed to incorporate a multi-directional interactive neck roll which can help to relax tired neck and shoulders muscles. This chair also includes an integrated automatic flexible lumbar, providing full support with interactive and dynamic movement, intuitively adjusting to your needs
For more information visit our Office Furniture Now site: View
Last item added to our January sale! Designed by the multi-award-winning London-based Jones & Partners. The Oscar chair makes a long day at the office a breeze. Now only £213, from £304.50
Isle of Wight County Council case study is now on our site. See what products and services we can also offer you!
Did you know? Many centuries ago, it was accepted that only members of the royal family or upper-class would be allowed seats with backs, Whereas those with a lower social status were only permitted in seats without backs (such as stools)